Fortune Auto is one of the very few suspension companies that is 100% designed, assembled and serviced in the USA. All systems are hand build and made to order per customer specifications. Each Fortune Auto coilover is made specifically for your vehicle and not a one-size-fits-all way that you get with the cheaper brands.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Piston Technology™
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
Research on the racetrack has helped develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet Fortune Auto's strict standards allows them to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.